The Countertop Purchasing & Installation Process
1. Client brings in a layout of their kitchen or makes an appointment for a free in-home estimate
2. Client comes into the showroom to make their stone selection, sink and faucet selections, edge and backsplash selections
3. Contract is signed and 50% deposit is placed
4. Client’s project is placed on the schedule for:
1. Laser templating
2. Final meeting with project manager
3. Installation, plumbing, removal of existing counters and/or cabinets and granite back splash – same day
4. Tile backsplash – requires 2 days of installation after countertops are installed (install day & grouting day)
5. Appointment with our Template Professional happens at the client’s house with a laser template to confirm measurements and project details.
6. Final Meeting at the showroom to approve slab layout, details of the project and final 50% payment.
7. Fabrication process starts
8. Installation occurs – this usually includes plumbing
9. Any remaining scheduled appointments occur. There is a two day scheduled appointment for installation of a tile backsplash (one day for tile and one day for grouting). This occurs after the installation date of the countertop.
10. Happy Client enjoys their brand new stone countertop!