Countertop Purchase & Installation Process
Bring Kitchen Layout
Client brings in a layout of their kitchen or makes an appointment for a free in-home estimate
Choose Your Stone
Client comes into the showroom to make their stone selection, sink and faucet selections, edge and backsplash selections
Contract is signed and 50% deposit is placed
The client’s project is placed on the schedule for:
- Laser templating
- Final meeting with project manager
- Installation, plumbing, removal of existing counters and/or cabinets and granite backsplash – same day
- Tile backsplash – requires 2 days of installation after countertops are installed (install day & grouting day)
- An appointment with our Template Professional happens at the client’s house with a laser template to confirm measurements and project details.
- Final Meeting at the showroom to approve slab layout, details of the project, and final 50% payment.
- Fabrication process starts
- Installation occurs – this usually includes plumbing
- Any remaining scheduled appointments occur. There is a two-day scheduled appointment for the installation of a tile backsplash (one day for tile and one day for grouting). This occurs after the installation date of the countertop.
- Happy Client enjoys their brand new stone countertop!