Quartz Countertops Colorado Springs
Quartz is a manmade product that is increasing in popularity because of the wide range of colors that it offers. It typically has a soft sheen and has many of the featured qualities of stone. Let Green Acres Granite handle your Quartz countertop installation for your Colorado Springs or Denver home! Give us a call today or fill out the form below to get the process started.
Quick facts about Quartz Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops:
- Cutting on Quartz can have the possibility of scratching it.
- Heat shock: While Quartz can resists scorching up to 400 degrees, it cannot take heat shock from hot pots and pans.
- Quartz should not be exposed to long-term direct sunlight.
- Quartz does not require sealing.
- Do not clean quartz countertops with vinegar or lemon as these are acids and can potentially etch quartz and natural stone.
View Quartz choices at MSI:
View Quartz choices at Cambria:
View Quartz choices at Ceasar Stone: